Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Burned Out

This should not have been happening. The summer season and vacation is the time but I feel tired, as tired or even more than during the last semester. I promise that I will make up for this foolishness of mine by devoting at least 8 hours daily to studying my past lessons, improving my memory, and leaving a clean life. I restrain myself more with regards to letting myself bad thoughts. Inner reflection is needed. By the end of the this week, I shall have decided what I will do with my life, what career path I will take, and what type of character I shall have developed. I really feel uneasy with respect to my relatives back at Cavite. I do not want to emulate their unpleasant ways. But I still want to keep my options open as possible. I shall have slept by 10 P.M.

No comments: