Friday, December 22, 2006

Attempted

I attempted to write about some nice things last semester but I was probably too busy. I may or may not choose to do so. Taking advantage of the limited time that I have for these things, I will make 'summaries' instead. They are:
1. Potential: what I have--I have plenty of potential.
2. Ecology: ultimate brain cell decimator--Ecology is the hardest subject ever in college. We did many things; so many and so much effort!
3. Authority: I hate--I like being free. I identify myself as an entrepreneur and a hacker.
4. Laziness--I am so lazy. I have to change because lazy people simply don't succeed in life.
5. Ideal/perfect thinker--I think so much and I always dream of attaining unity which is impossible. I give myself a hard time.
6. Games (Tekken) I will not play. I was addicted with playing Tekken 3 (SNES-emulated). This is in light that I should be busy with school work.
7. Nothing--Nothing will change anybody by leaps and bounds. This is probably very true.
8. Remnant--I don't remember the idea on this title.

No comments: