Thursday, December 14, 2006

Home

Weird. I am in my 4th year in college and it is during this time that I want to go home the most. More than the computer games, it is with my family that I can be myself the most. So far, they have not rejected me. All they have done so far is to make me realize my mistakes and show me instances wherein I go overboard with my actions. :)

I want to go home early but I can't because of my thesis. I have accepted it long before but I wanted to say it here. Thesis...why? Because it is a requirement. So more than it being a requirement, I need to see what's beyond. Contribution to the wide scientific knowledge.

My eyes are almost always dry because of abuse. Dried and tired. Time management? I don't have it. Other than my family, I don't talk much except to JE. I like playing with my pet...cat, Anito/Dagul. Such a big kitten, he would get better.

No comments: